DOMESTIC SHIPPING GUIDE
|Area||West Malaysia||West & East Malaysia||Klang Valley||West Malaysia*||West Malaysia*||West & East Malaysia*|
|Rate||According to courier system rate (based on weight)||RM8||RM12||RM6||RM5*|
|Delivery Lead Time||1-2days||1-3days||Same Day||1-3days||1-3days||Must collect parcel within 3 days after alert|
|Cut Off Time||Before 12 pm each working days.|
* Check coverage
We offer nationwide delivery except to Free Trade Zones and P.O. Box addresses. For delivery to army base camps and university or college campus addresses, your order(s) normally will be delivered to the administration office or the mailing room.
Skynet & Poslaju
1) Both couriers rates are charged according to the courier system weight rate.
2) Poslaju is much suitable for east Malaysia delivery.
1) Matdespatch is suitable to use for same day delivery in Klang Valley.
2) Matdespatch also offer COD (cash on delivery) if you need.
*Check the Matdespatch coverage area here.
1) If you prefer taqbin for delivery, you can choose this courier. please make sure your area under taqbin coverage.
2) Taqbin also offer COD (cash on delivery).
*Check the TAQBIN coverage area here.
Pgeon (Self Collect Parcel) (How It Works?)
Pgeon Known as your parcel self collection point. Let say you do not have time to wait for courier deliver over your house or office and you rather pickup from Pgeon point near your house or office. This is best and convenient for you.
Pgeon Points in Malaysia are expanding. Famous pgeon points are 99 Speedmart, MyNews, etc. You can choose your nearest parcel collection point during checkout.
Notification By Sms will be sent for you to pickup within 3 days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING GUIDE
We Ship to Overseas from Malaysia: United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam, Thailand, Etc
If you unable to find your countries during checkout, please chat with us.
|Zone||Destination||Couriers||Delivery Lead Times||Remark|
|1||Brunei, Singapore, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos,|
Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand,
|4-10 Working Days||The estimated delivery time listed applies to major cities only. Delivery to area outside of major cities may incur additional days. Delivery time also is subject to custom clearance process.For registered items, an additional day is needed because it is a recorded delivery.|
|2||Australia, Bangladesh, China, Fiji,|
India, Japan, Macao, Mongolia, New Zealand,
South Korea, North Korea,
Taiwan, Sri Lanka
|5-11 Working Days|
|2||Other Countries||6-11 Working Days|
|--||New Zealand||4 Working Days||Delivery time frame for parcel shipments are subjected to custom clearance.|
For delivery to rural ares, there will be a delay of 1 day from normal service lead time. All rates quoted are nett rate inclusive of all surcharges except customs duty and taxes, temporary import export charges, import taxes or duties and shipment return charges.
Maximum basic insurance: USD100 per tracking number at declared value; whichever is lower.
Claims for damaged shipment or shortages should be provided by consignee 1 day upon successful delivery.
|Singapore||1 Working Day|
|Brunei||3 Working Days|
|United States||4 Working Days|
|United Kingdom||2 Working Days|
|Australia||4 Working Days|
|New Zealand||7 Working Days||All rates quoted are nett rate inclusive of all surcharges except customs duty and taxes, temporary import export charges, import taxes or duties and shipment return charges.|
Basic insurance: $US 20.00/kg for shipments transported by air or other non-road mode of transportation and $US 10.00/kg for shipments transported by road (not applicable to the US).
Maximum basic insurance: USD100
|Singapore||1 Working Day|
|Brunei||6 Working Days|
|United States||5 Working Days|
|United Kingdom||8 Working Days|
|Australia||5 Working Days|
|Vietnam||4 Working Days||All rates quoted are nett rate inclusive of all surcharges except customs duty and taxes, temporary import export charges, import taxes or duties and shipment return charges. All shipments comes with basic insurance of 20 euro/kg or invoice value; whichever is lower. Claim of damaged or shortage should be provided by consignee 1 day upon successful delivery.|
– The chargeable weight (kg) of a shipment is determined by the actual gross weight or the volumetric weight (L x W x H (cm) ÷ 5,000), whichever is greater.
– Shipments up to 20kg are calculated in 0.5kg increments, weight in decimal kg will be rounded up to the nearest 0.5kg.
– Shipments over 20kg are calculated in 1kg increments, weight in decimal kg will be rounded up to the nearest kg.
– Courier reserves the right to impose the Fuel Surcharge without prior notice.
– The above courier do not include Remote Area Surcharge, Special Handling Fee and other Duties & Taxes.
– All international shipment rates (outbound & inbound) are exclusive of any prevailing Government Taxes.
– Courier reserves the right at any time to amend, modify or discontinue the services, tariffs and applicable terms and conditions without prior notice.
**Please make sure delivery/export to your listed countries are allow. We do not hold any responsibility for custom clearance/tax imposed at your destination countries. Therefore, please be clear for regulations of custom at your destination countries.All lingerie and fashion items will be check before we dispatch to you. This is to ensure that our customer receive correct items.
** Rates for each couriers show during checkout.
The parcel will be reach you within promised time (not include weekend/Public holidays).
Worldwfashion is making every effort to deliver your order within the time stated. However, due to certain unforeseen circumstances, slight delay in deliveries might occur, worldwfashion will not be liable for any loss, cost, damages, charges or expenses caused to you by late or delayed delivery.